possible members/hostgroups bug in v2.0

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Thu Feb 12 00:51:23 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 17:38, Jason Martin wrote:
> Can you please send the construct you are trying to create?

Okay, here is a couple:

define hostgroup{
        hostgroup_name  __Linux
        alias           Linux Systems
        }

Simply doesn't work.

I am legitimately defining members like this:
define host{
        use             active-host
        host_name       ttnet-chi-lnxsvr-2
        alias           Linux Monitoring Server
        address         119.0.0.206
        hostgroups      __Linux,_TT,.TTNET_Core_Linux_Servers
        }

It USED to work.  I used to have both types of membership definitions as
I was removing one host at a time from the hostgroup definition to test
the functionality of the hostgroups field.  When I removed ALL the
members, it broke!