nagios 2 + DB support, coming soon to a SF mirror near you

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Thu Dec 23 06:54:49 CET 2004

Depends entirely on your database hardware. On an old Xeon 700 where the
entire database fits in RAM, it takes about 30 seconds for 5600 services.
Obviously faster would be better, but seeing as how Nagios should rarely
restart, I'm not terribly concerned. If you have suggestions for how to
make it faster, I'm all ears.