patch: fix sigsegv in neb_deregister_callback

Matthew Kent mkent at magoazul.com
Mon Dec 20 02:11:58 CET 2004

Tiny patch to fix a sigsegv in neb_deregister_callback when only one
callback of the type exists in the list.

Also enclosed a function that I think would be handy to have in nagios
proper instead of leaving it in my module.

As part of some buffering I'm doing in my module I'm scheduling a
recurring event to call a data dumping function to keep results fresh.
After a fatal error of some kind in the module I need to remove this
event to keep things neat and tidy.
--
Matthew Kent <mkent at magoazul.com>
http://magoazul.com