tiny patch for nagios head

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Fri Dec 3 02:59:16 CET 2004

Good idea.  I actually added a new event type
(NEBTYPE_PROCESS_PRELAUNCH), which is used where PROCESS_START used
to be.  The PROCESS_START event was moved/added after objects have
been read and the preflight check has been completed.  Code will be
in CVS shortly.  Let me know if that makes sense.

On 19 Nov 2004 at 11:33, Ben wrote:

> I found out that NEB modules get initialized before nagios parses its
> config objects. That doesn't work so well for me, so I added these 4
> lines to nagios.c. The goal is to send NEB modules notification after
> object initialization is done. This might not be the best way to do
> it, but I'd really like some way to have my NEB module be able to look
> at configuration objects before steady state begins.
>

> 616a617,621
> > #ifdef USE_EVENT_BROKER
> >                       /* send program data to broker */
> >                       broker_program_state(NEBTYPE_PROCESS_START,NEB
> >                       FLAG_PROCESS_INITIATED,NEBATTR_NONE,NULL);
> > #endif

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---