Corrections for Nagios documentation

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Tue Aug 31 20:16:43 CEST 2004

Hi!

I'm think there is a mistake at the "Inter-check delay" paragraph in the "Service check scheduling" part of the Nagios 1.0 Documentation
(http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/checkscheduling.html#inter_check_delay).

It says: "inter-check delay = (total normal check interval for all services) / (total number of services)", but the right equotations are:

average check interval = (total normal check interval for all services) / (total number of services)
inter-check delay = (average check interval) / (total number of services)

Another note: Should be noted at the "Statusmap CGI Background Image" paragraph in the "CGI Configuration File Options" part,
that this image only visible, if somebody use "User-supplied coords" as Layout Method.

Maybe these corrections can be applied to the ucoming 2.0 Documentation.

Bye, Tamas!