patch: new feature, rackgroups

Joe Rhett jrhett at meer.net
Thu Aug 26 19:58:51 CEST 2004

Matthew, I've been working on a similar idea but you beat me to the
delivery.  The only difference in our approach is that you are dictating
the grouping model (rack) and mine was generic.

Would you be adverse to me hacking on it to generalize the approach, if you
can get the same end functionality?  Then we can both push Ethan to accept
it ;-)

--
Joe Rhett
Senior Geek