Nagios 2 quitting

Ian Holsman kryton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:43:56 CEST 2004

do a search for RLIMIT_CORE in utils.c and delete the setrlimit call.
then in the shell before you call nagios do
ulimit -c unlimited

this should let nagios actually dump core and then you can see what is
causing it.

--Ian

hey Ethan.. what is the logic behind disabling cores in the code like
this instead of using ulimit?