Nagios-1.1 config file parsing bug

Jason Lancaster jason at teklabs.net
Thu Sep 25 19:40:12 CEST 2003

Were whitespaces ever allowed in declarations? Valid hostnames on a
system should not have whitespaces -- Nagios should follow suit. Maybe a
warning message could be built into the verification stage of Nagios
startup if it sees a whitespace, rather than just ignoring everything
post whitespace?

Jason