Nagios::Cmd on CPAN

Al Tobey albert.tobey at priority-health.com
Wed Oct 15 22:47:04 CEST 2003

The module I posted a while back is now on CPAN.  You should be able to
install it using perl -MCPAN -e 'install Nagios::Cmd'

Please send me any feedback positive or negative so that I can clean
things up and call it 1.0 (to make pointy-hair types happy).

http://search.cpan.org/~tobeya/Nagios-Cmd-0.01/lib/Nagios/Cmd.pm

More to come ... I eventually want to provide everything necessary to
make a nice & fast mod_perl version of the CGI's.  Sometime before the
end of the year, these additional modules should start appearing under
http://search.cpan.org/~tobeya/

-Al Tobey

P.S. somebody with the privileges may post this to nagios-announce, too
if you feel it's appropriate.

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and
may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a
person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient,
please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email
return address or mailto:postmaster at priority-health.com.  Thank you.