alright, this is getting downright retarded...

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Thu Nov 20 23:13:47 CET 2003

nagiosplugs from CVS indicates that autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.4p5 are
required.  So I reconfigure my development environment to use these
stone-age versions and

% aclocal
aclocal: configure.in: 1406: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 1407: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library
% autoconf
FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.50 or higher is required for this script

Well, automake-1.6 and autoconf-2.58 pukes all over these files as well.
Please someone tell me you're halfway through a commit?

I'm more than willing to spend time and effort hacking away on this, but
the development environment needs to be even halfway capable of providing a
build.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.