No mysql code in v2? object configuration in mysql.

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Thu Nov 20 21:23:19 CET 2003

I'm poking around the CVS code, and I don't see any mysql code there at
all.  Was'sup with that?

Frankly, I'm looking hard at the cached config stuff and possibly writing a
module to store all object configuration in mysql.  Nagios will only need
to pull it from mysql when refreshing the cache, so performance is a non-op.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.