Configure changes to nrpe to get it to build on Solaris 8

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Jun 20 16:35:50 CEST 2003

    Ethan> Autoconf 2.13 doesn't seem to like this too much...

Nope, as I mentioned in my post:

    >> I also copied the modified package over to a RH 7.3 system and
    >> verified I could rebuild configure with autoconf (2.53 - it failed
    >> with 2.13)

I don't think that should be a big deal should it?  It requires that
developers have probably 2.53+, but users won't need autoconf since you
check the configure script into CVS.

Let me know if you don't have easy access to a recent enough version of
autoconf and I'll shoot you a generated configure script.  The diffs seemed
too needlessly huge to post.

--
Skip Montanaro
skip at pobox.com