[Nagios-users] ANNOUNCE: Nagios::WebTransact and Nagios::Config on CPAN!

Russell Adams RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Mon Jul 28 21:43:30 CEST 2003

I figured template based was the way to go, but I was curious because
I'm hacking on CHIRP (a SNMP autoconfiguration perl script for
Cricket) to support some devices, and I was considering modifying the
output to create Nagios configs for the same devices.

I think the hashes that CHIRP keeps are config file specific, so it
may be a moot point.

Along the same lines, aside from nmap2nagios, what do others use to
automatically create/update their configs?

Russell