Patch for a new layer method

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Mon Jul 21 07:04:27 CEST 2003

Hi Mathieu -

Thanks for the patch, but I think I will hold off on incorporating
this for the time being.  The reasons for this include the fact that:

(1) The CGIs are being replaced in 3.0 and I don't want to modify
things too much for 2.0

(2) The statusmap CGI really needs to be rewritten (again) and I am
growing tired of it.  It could really be a project in and of itself -
and might very well be in 3.0.

That being said, I think some cartography support would be nice in
future versions.  Its just out of my league at the moment.

On 11 Jul 2003 at 18:59, Mathieu BONNEAU wrote:

> Hello Ethan,
>
> I told about a new funtionnalityfor cartagraphy the 30th june.
> I think it would be very usefull for the Nagios community so I decide
> to do a patch.
> I got the last CVS version (today version) and do a diiff.
> I attach the pdf help file to explain how to use the new
> configuration file.
> I hope you will integrate this new functionnality.
> Thank you very much.
>
> King Regards,
>
> Mathieu

Ethan Galstad,