nagios-plugin release summary

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jul 17 22:12:52 CEST 2003

I understand that nagios-plugins 1.3.1 was recently released.  There are
some changes I want for check_disk which are in CVS however (the -l flag,
mostly), so I need to download the nightly snapshot, assuming I don't want
to cvs checkout on every host running nrpe.  What are the CVS snapshots
aimed at?  I thought someone mentioned 1.3.99.  Can I take that to mean 1.4?
If so, is there a target release date?

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro