restrict check_disk to local mounts

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Jul 11 18:19:52 CEST 2003

I don't know if the current behavior of check_disk is intentional, but I
noticed today that when I had a CD NFS mounted on a Solaris system
check_disk reported a disk-full situation.  The attached patch to
configure.in tries df with the -l flag in a couple situations.  That's not a
perfect solution (a locally mounted CD would still be reported as full) but
in any case it seems to me that check_disk should only be reporting the
status of local disks.

Keep or toss depending on the check_disk author's views on the matter.

--
Skip Montanaro
Got gigs? http://www.musi-cal.com/