Need help

Alex Moundalexis alexm at dctd.saic.com
Mon Dec 22 14:57:32 CET 2003

You're missing a few lines. You're Apache config should read.

    ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/share/nagios/cgi-bin/
    <Directory "/usr/local/share/nagios/cgi-bin/">
        AllowOverride AuthConfig
        Options ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>
    Alias /nagios/ /usr/local/share/nagios/
    <Directory "/usr/local/share/nagios/">
        Options None
        AllowOverride AuthConfig
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

It may seem a bit redundant, but it does work on FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE. At
minimum, you need the AuthConfig directive.

- A