2.0alpha: contact_groups error in hostgroups.cfg

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Dec 11 01:19:54 CET 2003

> It's interesting that you didn't see Ethan or my responses. It's not a
> bug. Contact_groups is no longer valid in a hostgroup definition. Check
> the Whats New file and/or the CVS documentation (which is still being
> updated).

Hmmm, that is odd - when I searched the archives, I didn't see anything
from either of you.  Thank you for your quick response.  :)  I guess I'll
chalk that one up to an "archive fart" ala Sourceforge.  I don't recall
the exact search terms I used, unfortunately (I was at work).

Ethan: Would it be possible to have MARC archive these lists as well?  I
know gmane does, but (IMHO) MARC is a cleaner, easier-to-navigate archive
service.  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/ if you're not familiar with them.

Thanks again!

Benny

--
"Legend has it that once 100 posts have been made, The Dark Lord
Bernstein will rise from the prison of ice and wage his inevitable