readonly user for cgis

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Fri Aug 22 16:19:39 CEST 2003

Here is a tar with the original files I started with, the new files and the
diff's.

Ethan, You may want to work this into the current code base.

Using this info.

In cgi.cfg you have two new config options.

authorized_for_commands=
authorized_for_comments=

So you can now add someone as authroized_for_all_hosts but not add them to the
two new options and then they will see all hosts but not comments or the
commands pages.

Let me know if you have any problems.