Database support.

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Wed Apr 30 03:14:41 CEST 2003

Ya, I knew about the xdata option for Nagios, I was just wondering about
all the data.  So its easier to manage from the flat files.  I guess
that would be logical, but if a manager was built into Nagios.

What I'm seeing is that all the data is actually behind the scenes wand
you don't mess with anything with Nagios but the interface.  I guess I'm
looking to bloat it quite a bit.

I don't know... just wondering..  Thanks!

Jeremy Russell
Network Administrator, CNI
580-272-2707