Specifying the retention period

Rahul Amaram rahul.amaram at vizury.com
Mon Sep 8 06:02:43 CEST 2014

Hi,
I am trying to setup the bischeck plugin for our organization. I have
configured most part of it except for the cache retention period. Here
is what I want - I want to store every value which has been generated
during the past 1 month. The reason being my threshold is currently
calculated as the average of the metric value during the past 4 weeks at
the same time of the day.

So, how do I define the cache template for this? If I don't define any
cache template, for how many days is the data kept?
Also, how does the aggregrate function work and and what does the purge
Maxitems signify?

I've gone through the documentation but it wasn't clear. Looking forward
to a response.

Bischeck is one awesome plugin. Keep up the great work.

Regards,
Rahul.